Are you interested in a green flooring solution for your next project? DUNCAN Flooring Specialist will help you find sustainable flooring that matches your lifestyle and budget. We carry a wide selection of products that are made with recycled materials. Green flooring materials will help improve the indoor air quality of your space and minimize damaging effects to the natural environment.
Types of Green Flooring
The most common types of eco-friendly flooring are as follows:
- Stone: Although stone is nonrenewable, its durability makes it an eco-friendly choice. Stone is a great flooring solution for outdoor spaces. If properly cared for, stone will last for generations.
- Tile: Glass tiles are made from recycled wine bottles and beer bottles. They are great for bathroom flooring, kitchen flooring and kitchen backsplash. They come in a variety of different designs, colors, patterns and finishes. Glass tiles are easy to maintain and mold and stain resistant.
- Linoleum: Linoleum is made from a mixture of linseed oil, tree resins, wood flour, cork dust, ground limestone and natural pigments. It is environmentally friendly and fire resistant. Linoleum flooring is durable and available in a variety of different colors and styles.
- Cork: Cork is one of the most environmentally conscious flooring solutions on the market. It comes from a renewable resource that comes from the bark of cork oak trees.
- Wood: Reclaimed hardwood is a sustainable and eco-friendly flooring solution. Reclaimed wood is equally as beautiful as traditional hardwood flooring.
- Bamboo: Bamboo has a similar look and feel to hardwood flooring. It is available in many different colors and it is easy to maintain and install.
Using sustainable products reduces pollution from manufacturing and improves indoor air quality. If you are looking for an eco-friendly flooring solution, DUNCAN Flooring Specialist can help. Give us a call or visit the store to learn more about different green flooring solutions. Our friendly team members will discuss your needs and desired flooring type to help you narrow down the choices.
GET AN ESTIMATE